Enterprise cloud services are growing rapidly with over one third of businesses data is in the cloud. That is creating more problems with sensitive data are being lost in the cloud. In addition to that, lack of visibility and control in the cloud is presenting new challagenes for compliance. Not to mention the growth in cloud malware. Organizations are turning into Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) to help monitor activity and enforce compliance.
Cloud Security Services:
- Discover all cloud services in use and asses risk
- Safely enable sanctioned cloud services
- Prevent data exfiltration to unsanctioned apps and apps instances
- Apply policies bases on location and device type
- Detect and remediate malware and ransomware across all cloud services
- Put controls in place to ensure sensitive data are protected
- Ensure compliance e.g. GDPR, PCI etc...